Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Aiming to achieve the best"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arniel
Admin
Admin
arniel

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-07-12

"Aiming to achieve the best" Empty
PostSubject: "Aiming to achieve the best"   "Aiming to achieve the best" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 7:59 pm

"God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we as or think, according to the power that works within us." Ephesians 3:20

Have you noticed that people who do not walk the walk of faith are also the people who have no clear-cut aim in life? These people "wing it" without any plan . They fail to set achievable goals. They often take refuge behind the pious phrase: "God knows what's best for me and He will provide it."

If you aim at nothing -- you're sure to hit it!

The truth is, the person who sets low goals achieves little. The size of the dream will determine the size of the person you will become.

There are no great people in this world; there are only ordinary people. The only difference is that some people set higher goals, dream bigger dreams, and settle for nothing less than the best!

Excellence in the motto of great people. All-out effort is the hallmark of their character. They focus on goals and aim carefully at a measurable, manageable target the way a crack rifleman sights the target, takes aim, and fires! All the while they confidently trust God to them a victory.
today, are there problems that transcend your ability to solve them? Are your dreams beyond your reach? Then stop leaning on your abilities and start trusting God's abilities. He is able! - "to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think..." (Ephesians 3:20). You just aren't able to think big enough to match God's abilities!

Affirmation: I know that i can never dream big enough to match God's dreams! He's always ahead of me and beyond me!

Have a nice day, God bless you.......

Regards to all....
Back to top Go down
professor linux
Developer
Developer
professor linux

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-07-25

"Aiming to achieve the best" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Aiming to achieve the best"   "Aiming to achieve the best" EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:54 pm

this is very informative and spiritual message bro, thank you
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1