Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Defusing the fear of failure"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arniel
Admin
Admin
arniel

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-07-12

"Defusing the fear of failure" Empty
PostSubject: "Defusing the fear of failure"   "Defusing the fear of failure" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 8:03 pm

"He shall set me high upon a rock./ And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies." Psalm 27:5-6

You have taken a giant step forward on the walk of faith.
You dare to fail! You will risk failure bravely.
Today you will defuse the fear of failure once and for all.
The fear of failure is the explosive bomb that can blow you out of the water and devastate your destiny. How can you defuse this fear, once and for all? By analyzing intelligently what the fear of failure really is.

Ask yourself this key question: Why does the fear of failure frighten me?

The fear of failure is really a fear of rejection,of embarrassment. (What will my friends say? What will my loved ones think of me?) The fear of embarrassment is the fear of the loss of respect of people who support me emotionally.
And the fear of rejection is really a fear of a loss of self-worth , self-esteem, and self-respect. I can live without much money, and i can live with just few friends, but i can never live with myself f i have hate myself! And i'm really afraid i'll hate myself if i try and don't succeed.
How do you defuse this fear? It's simple! Tell yourself that there is no shame in trying to do something great and failing. It is much more an embarrassment if I am a coward, lacking the courage to try to do something wonderful and worth-while.

There is more self-esteem generated in honest and noble failure than there is in cowardly retreat from great opportunity!

"So I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail, than attempt to do nothing and succeed!"
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1