Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
peter

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-13

smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen Empty
PostSubject: smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen   smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 9:58 pm

hi all as we all know that i had a d500 with wht screen fault.
i hav changed the flec, flex connectors, charging jack.............but same results. still wht screen fone is on nd all sounds hearable.
now after tracing it for long time nd i found two big faults.
first is that U600(a3212elh) that is a MICROPOWER, ULTRA-SENSITIVE
HALL-EFFECT SWITCH
it was fully input to gnd short. now i replaced it with a same a3210elh from a diff. samsung fone.

second fault is in the pic that the prints on the board highlighed with red points r short even if the esd filter is removed. that fault is no removable by me. i tried to fix it but unable to do so. now i need ur hlp brothers, plz suggest me how to remove the faults.............
if anyone hav same hand set then plz chk these faults nd reply. ill b very thankfull to u brothers.......

smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen Faultsqq1
Back to top Go down
johnkill
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
johnkill

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen   smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:44 pm

white screen?? try putting simcard on it and call the number, if it ring, the problem is flex... try changing flex with original one
Back to top Go down
http://phoneshoppe.cjb.net
peter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
peter

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen   smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 pm

i ca make a call bro .......... but wht screeen. r u sure itis the problem of flx cable.......>?????????
what about the shorting that i found on the board. just chk the pic posted. red points r shorted to gnd...... in esd filters, even if i removed the filters still the board is short.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen   smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen Empty

Back to top Go down

smfault that i found in d500 water damaged wht screen
Page 1 of 1